I know I haven’t been on a whole lot guys. I’ve been working two jobs and pulling 6 day work weeks. This week I’m pulling a full week this week so I’m still an active blog I’ve just gotten really busy.
Don’t feel like re-typing all this shit
Hi everyone, this is Susan
I love these Moss Agate Prayer Bowls. I have one on my prosperity altar that I put my much smaller crystals in that could easily get knocked off or lost when dusting and cleaning the shelf. I really want to get a few more to spread around the house.
Moss Agate is a stone of new beginnings, and promotes release from old habits. Moss Agate also attracts wealth and abundance, improves self esteem, and helps to release fear. Moss Agate also comforts and soothes emotional wounds. Use Moss Agate to balance the Heart Chakra when releasing stress. Moss Agate helps with depression, especially when caused by brain imbalances.
Moss Agate is associated with nature and agriculture, and brings new beginnings. Sometimes called Dendritic Agate because of its beautiful dendrite formations, Moss Agate is associated with nature spirits, bringing Earth energy into its healing. The gentle, nurturing energy of Moss Agate encourages the user to appreciate and enjoy each moment on Earth, and assists the planet in its healing as well.
Don’t forget to use the coupon code HCTUMBLR10 to receive a 10% discount on your order.
Thank you very much.
Mitakuye Oyasin-All My Relations and Crystal Blessings,
IM DOING THIS
Glad you asked darling!
- Don’t lie, not even to yourself, just don’t even think about lying when it comes to Her and your relationship with Her.
- Stop worrying about ma’at and whether or not She’ll eat you if you screw up; She won’t, and She’ll teach you what to do when it comes to that tricksy ma’at stuff.
- Be open about yourself and anything that worries you. Just like any other earthly relationship, communication is key. I find Her very understanding and patient when you open up to Her, and She’s willing to help you work through any issues or short comings you have.
- I recommend that you avoid denying certain aspects of Her. She is not a perfect fluffy moon Goddess kitten. She is a wrathful, fiery, flawed, vicious, and utterly protective solar Goddess. She is an Iryt Ra, and She rips out the hearts of her father’s enemies and lays them at His feet. Her claws are wickedly sharp and She is never afraid of using them. Don’t deny the ferocious parts of Her. I recommend this because Bast is a complex being, as everyone is, and it’s not right to try and take vital parts of Her personality away just because it scares you. And if you acknowledge these parts of Her, you won’t be as surprised and shocked when you witness them.
- Being nervous is fine. Being scared is fine. She’s generally very open about what She wants and expects, and She understands that things are tough for new devotees at first. She’s very patient, I assure you. Just as you shouldn’t take away the scarier parts of Her, don’t forget that She also is mother, a lover, and that She isn’t all hard claws and silver teeth. She’s gentle with her devotees, we’re like children to Her, and She forgives our flaws and loves us very, very much.
- Turquoise, jewelry, alcohol, chocolate, apples, bread, and honey are excellent offerings to give Her, but to Her it’s ultimately the thought that counts.
- Just. Communicate. That is the absolute key to the greatest relationship with Her, whether personal or professional or both. Just communicate with Her. She’s not going to eat you if you tell her that you aren’t sure you can do something. She’s going to guide you through it and help you succeed. Seriously. Communicate.
Other than that, lovely, here are a few valuable resources to help you out!
Hope this helped!!
Some of you may have seen the most wonderful thewinterfae's Justice Tarot spell. It reminded me that I have a spell that is a lot like that, and with all that is going on in the world I thought I would share it with you.
(Disclaimer: I would like you to keep in mind…
Yes!!!! Another beautiful tree nymph!
Afternoon ensembles by Buzenet, photo by Félix, Les Modes June 1908.